Sunday 10 November 2013

luv 2


16) “Love is like fire. But whether it is going to warm your house  in cold winter nights or burn it, you can never tell.”
 

17) “Love make you feel desirable.”
 

18) 'love is wonderful and amazing. It's not overrated. There's a reason behind all the love song.'
 

19) “My father said, that your first love will change you forever and no matter what happens,  that feeling will never goes away.”
 

20) “I love you more than there is grain of sand in a beautiful beach.'
 

21) “I love you like the love of a kid to candy!”
 

22) “If you don't care if all the world forget about me, but i do care that you remember me'
 

23) “If you love and get hurt, don't give up on love.
 

24) “Without you near me, I feel there is a hole in my soul. I find myself everyday searching the crowds for you - I know it's crazy, but it is not something i can control.”
 

25) “You are the only girl that made me risk everything for a future that may happen.
 

26) “Never love a person who think you're ordinary.”
 

27) “They say when you are missing someone that they are probably feeling the same, but I don't think it's possible for you to miss me as much as I'm missing you right now”
 

28) “I like flaws. I think they make things interesting.”

29) “Love is . . . happy when the other person is happy, being sad when they are sad, being together in both good and bad times.


30) 'if you loved and lost, no worries, someday you'll find someone special again. it is in your nature'


                                                              1   2   3

No comments:

Post a Comment